Abraham Lincoln Quote

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln

Monday, February 13, 2012

Website comparison

The two progrmas I used to develope my website were very different. Although the content remains the same in both programs the appearance of each site is very different.

Expression Web was a somewhat difficult program to learn. There are soo many options that you can choose from in Expression Web which can be confusing but can also allow for maximum creativity. The templets are definately a down side to the program as they are difficult to edit and appear boring compared to those available for use in other programs.

The most difficulty I had with Expression Web was replacing the templet images with my own images.

Creating my website in Webs was very different. I found the templets to be professional, attractive and a much larger variety to choose from as compared to Expressions. The most difficult task I found in Webs was creating links and adding videos additionally, I had to change my content layout and the images that I used.

Both Expression Web and the Webs programs allowed me to create a decent looking website, while each had it's advantages and disadvantages, I would have to choose Webs as the friendlier program for  a beginning designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment