Abraham Lincoln Quote

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Website evaluation moving forward

After reading this week's assignments on website evaluation, I have begun to look at websites differently and imagine I will from now on. The information contained in a website is critical and a direct reflection of the company/ organization it represents. Consequently, if the information contained is poorly organized or inaccurate, the company/ organization will not be held in high regards.

When I am creating my website I will keep all the of the website evaluation skills I have read about this week in mind in order to create a decent website that Robin and John would not use as an example of what not to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment